The Digital Revolution Has Arrived!
Digital Hearing Aid Features and Technology Levels
The digital revolution has made a huge impact on the way hearing aids look, feel and work. They can be so small that they are virtually invisible, so “cool” looking that you will want everyone to see them and so natural sounding, they mimic the way you used to hear before you experienced hearing loss.
Modern Digital Hearing Aid Features
- Dual microphones allow you to hear better in noisy situations. Some can even identify the source of the noise and reduce it!
- Open technology that keeps the ear canal unobstructed eliminates that “talking in a barrel” effect.
- Feedback cancellation does just that It cancels feedback BEFORE you hear it as an annoy ing whistle.
- Hands free technology automatically adjusts to your listening environment whether you are on the phone, in a crowd or in wind.
- Your digital hearing aid can be programmed with a computer to meet your individualized needs.
- Wireless technology allows you to hear your cell phone, television and home phone in stereo, directly through your hearing aids!
Digital Hearing Aid Technology Levels
There are so many options available to you! There are three basic technology levels Economy, Value and Advanced. Each level offers digital hearing solutions based on your level of hearing loss, lifestyle and budget. Find out what it sounds like before you buy!
Closer to Venice, FL? You can visit our Venice Hearing Aids store & location!
Top Rated Brands We Carry
- Oticon Hearing Aids in Sarasota & Venice, FL
- Widex Hearing Aids in Sarasota & Venice, FL
- Lyric Hearing Aids in Sarasota & Venice, FL
- Phonak Hearing Aids Sarasota & Venice, FL
- Siemens Hearing Aids in Sarasota & Venice, FL
- ReSound Hearing Aids in Sarasota & Venice, FL
- Starkey Hearing Aids Sarasota & Venice, FL
- Unitron Hearing Aids Sarasota & Venice, FL